Sunday, February 19, 2017

A bit of Asian

Several years ago, I belonged to a group that made Asian-themed cards; I have many Asian images, some relatively traditional and some with a modern "edge." I love them all, but haven't made a card with them in such a long time.  Recently, I bought a Kaiser Craft paper pad called "Hanami Garden."  It has beautiful Asian-themed papers, so I decided to pull out some of my stamps.  My favorites tend to be the Stampington line by Lynne Perrella.  One is "Fuji Goddess" which I used for two cards. HOWEVER, the second card is all black and gold and it did NOT photograph well; I'll photograph again in tomorrow's daylight. The image was colored with Inktense pencils and finished with a brush and water.




1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

That is some beautiful paper! The stamp, too, is outstanding. I love the scratchy, worn look. Haven't seen any Stampington in ages. Now I'll be waiting for that black and gold card!